Curtefranca Rosso Monte Alto 2014

Out of stock
Out of stock

This website is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions of Google

Curtefranca Monte Alto is characterised by a deep ruby colour. On the nose it is fragrant and intense, aromas of plums and marasca cherry are clear and showis n the background its classic balsamic notes. On the mouth it is extremely elegant, all the aromas of the nose are evident in the flavours, its structure is not aggressive and the acidity together with its savoury nuances make this wine easy to drink.

More details
0,75 L
vine variety
Merlot 50% Cabernet Sauvignon 50%

Shipping -50%

Shipping costs 50% discount for orders from 139€

Quality guaranteed

All products are the result of a careful selection process

Fresh products

The products are packaged in the way that their freshness is preserved

Curtefranca Rosso Monte Alto 2014

Buy Online Curtefranca Rosso Monte Alto

Monte Alto Curtefranca DOC Rosso is a modern Bordeaux cut made with Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. The grapes are hand- harvested and vinified seperately. Harvest time goes from October to November depending of the level of ripeness of each variety. The bunches are only de-stemmesd and not pressed in order not to damage the skin of the grape, which contains strong elements of colour, body and aromas. The fermentation takes place in controlled temperature steel tanks with a controlled maceration for a varying amount of time for each grape variety. After the fermentation with maceration takes place, the wine is separated from the skins and its 35% aged in 4th passage-barriques.This is done because new-wood barrels would damage the typical aromas of the grape varieties and of the land, and these features must be truly expressed at their best with no compromise. The remaining 65% refines in steel tanks for 7 months before blending and bottling.
More Information
Aging 65% in acciaio e 35% in barriques
Storage To be stored at 16-18°C (60° - 64° F)
Alcohol 12,5%
wine appellation IGP Sebino
Allergens Contains Sulfites
vine variety Merlot 50% Cabernet Sauvignon 50%
Terroir Società Agricola Monte Alto sorge in Franciacorta alle pendici del Monte Alto a 900 m dal lago d'Iseo. I vigneti sorgono sulle pendici del Monte Alto con esposizione Nord-Est protetti dal monte e mitigati dalla presenza del lago. I suoli sono di origine morenica con forte presenza di marne e calcare che influenzano l'attività biochimica della pianta soprattutto durante la sintesi dei polifenoli infatti la caratteristica dei vini Monte Alto è il colore anche per vini di varietà tipicamente poco colorate come Nebbiolo e soprattutto Pinot Nero. L'età delle vigne è mediamente di 10-15 anni la forma di allevamento è la controspalliera e la metodologia di potatura è il guyot la densità di impianto è di 5000 piante/Ha.
Size 0,75 L


Curtefranca Monte Alto is a red wine with fresh and fragrant features, perfect to be paired with meat starters or noble cured meat like the Culatello or Prosciutto di Parma. It goes perfectly with medium or long-aged cheeses such as the Castelmagno or the Bitto DOP. Curtefranca Monte Alto Rosso is incredible with red and white meat, pasta or risotto dishes and with mains which are not too spiced or rich.

Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account