Monte Alto Barbera Balòs

-14% OFF
Special Price €15.00 Regular Price €17.42
You can earn 15 FoodPoint purchasing this product
Ready to ship in 1 days, delivery time 1-3 days

Barbera Monte Alto has a deep ruby colour rich in purple nuances, on the nose it is fragrant and intense with cherry and plum notes, it shows a good body and acidity, which are the main characteristic of the Barbera because it makes this wine fresh, pleasant, fulfilling and easy to drink.

More details
0,75 L
vine variety
Barbera 100%

Shipping -50%

Shipping costs 50% discount for orders from 139€

Quality guaranteed

All products are the result of a careful selection process

Fresh products

The products are packaged in the way that their freshness is preserved

Monte Alto Barbera Balòs

Buy Online Monte Alto Barbera

Monte Alto Barbera is a wine made with Barbera grapes, harvested by hand after a long and careful selections of the best bunches. The Barbera grapes are put in 25-kg boxes and brought to the winery for the de-stemming. The grapes are then put in temperature-controlled steel vats for the alcoholic fermentation. This process starts after selected yeasts have been added and the fermentation lasts for about 15 days with the skin maceration for the extraction of the colour, the aromas and the body. Afterwards the wine is separated from the skins and its 70% refined in steel tanks while the other 30% in barriques of fourth passage before being blended and bottled.
More Information
Aging 70% in Acciaio e 30% in barrique di quarto passaggio.
Storage To be stored at 16-18°C (60° - 64° F)
Alcohol 12%
wine appellation IGT Sebino
Location Prodotto in Italia.
Allergens Contains Sulfites
vine variety Barbera 100%
Size 0,75 L


Monte Alto Barbera is excellent paired with cured meat and medium-aged cheeses, so it is perfect with starters and also white and red meat main dishes, especially rich and not too spiced ones. .

Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account