Peppoli Chianti Classico Antinori

-12% OFF
Special Price €19.39 Regular Price €21.92
You can earn 19 FoodPoint purchasing this product
Ready to ship in 1 days, delivery time 1-3 days

Peppoli Chianti Classico Antinori shows a ruby colour, on the nose it is fragrant with raspberry and cherry notes and vanilla nuances. On the mouth it is well-balanced, with soft tannins and a good acidity and finish.


More details
0,75 L
vine variety
90% Sangiovese 10% Merlot e Syrah

Shipping -50%

Shipping costs 50% discount for orders from 139€

Quality guaranteed

All products are the result of a careful selection process

Fresh products

The products are packaged in the way that their freshness is preserved

Peppoli Chianti Classico Antinori

Buy Online Peppoli Chianti Classico Antinori

Peppoli Chianti Classico Antinori is a wine that comes from the blending of 3 different varieties: Sangiovese, Merlot and Syrah. All the vineyards are hand-harvested separately and at different times. While the fermentation with maceration at controlled temperature is carried out for the Sangiovese grape for 12 days, a slightly different vinification method is used for the Merlot and Syrah grapes, which is a longer maceration that allows even more compounds to be extracted from the grapes. After the alcoholic fermentation Peppoli Chianti Classico Antinori is separated from the skins and put in oak barrels. 10% of the total wine ages in American oak barriques, which give very peculiar notes of vanilla. The remaining 90% of the Peppoli Chianti Classico Antinori ages in big Slavonia oak barrels, which preserve the fruity notes of the wine. Blending and bottling take place and afterwards Peppoli Chianti Classico Antinori rest in the cellar for a few months before being released on the market.

More Information
Aging 12 mesi in Botti grandi.
Storage To be stored at 16-18°C
Alcohol 13%
wine appellation Chianti Classico DOCG
Location Prodotto in Italia.
Allergens Contains Sulfites
vine variety 90% Sangiovese 10% Merlot e Syrah
Size 0,75 L


Peppoli Chianti Classico Antinori is an elegant wine, perfect with delicate main dishes with red or white meat. Excellent with medium-long aged cheeses such as the 30-month Parmigiano Reggiano. Fantastic with Fiorentina Steak by Macelleria Mazza.


Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account