Loading...

Sauvignon DOC Collio Ronco delle Mele Venica

-9% OFF
Special Price €50.09 Regular Price €54.86
You can earn 50 FoodPoint purchasing this product
Ready to ship in 1 days, delivery time 1-3 days

TASTING NOTES: The wine colour of Ronco delle Mele Venica is a bright golden yellow, on the nose is intense and fragrant with elderflower, pepper and peach leaf aromas. The taste is wide and fresh, with a very savoury aftertaste, which stimulates the drinkability.

More details
Vintage
2022
Alcohol
13%
Size
0,75 L
vine variety
Sauvignon 100%

Shipping -50%

Shipping costs 50% discount for orders from 139€

Quality guaranteed

All products are the result of a careful selection process

Fresh products

The products are packaged in the way that their freshness is preserved

Region
Sauvignon DOC Collio Ronco delle Mele Venica

Buy Online Sauvignon Ronco delle Mele Venica 2014

Ronco delle Mele Venica is probably the most famous wine of this wonderful company from Friuli, the Sauvignon that gives rise to this excellent wine comes from the vineyard of north-west facing which allows a slow and gradual maturation both from the point of view of the balance between sugars and acids and from the aromatic point of view. The grapes are manually harvested and immediately taken to the cellar for destemming and are macerated in a controlled atmosphere without oxygen for 12-14 hours (depending on the year and the degree of ripeness of the grapes) in its own juice at 10-12 ° C to allow the aromatic compounds present on the skins to spread in the must and then be expressed in the wine after the fermentation. This process takes place at controlled temperature in stainless steel vats and lasts for about 15 days for 80% of the mass, while the remaining 20% ​​is fermented in oak barrels of 27 HL. The wine remains in contact with the lees for several months before the assembling and bottling.
More Information
Aging In acciaio.
Storage To be stored at 16-18°C (60° - 64° F)
Alcohol 13%
wine appellation DOC Collio
Location Prodotto in Italia.
Allergens Contains Sulfites
vine variety Sauvignon 100%
Size 0,75 L

Combinations

Ronco delle Mele Venica is an excellent structured wine which maintains an almost unique elegance and savoury, amazing matched with San Daniele or Parma ham and aged cheeses. Ideal as side dish for raw fish appetizers, seafood pasta dishes and main courses such as grilled meats or soups.

Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account